This September we are launching our new, Enhanced Extended Masters programme to add to our existing portfolio of June extended Masters, Pre sessional English and Main September UG and PG programmes
Please see below course information:
About Extended Masters September 21 intake
- Extended masters is a 22-month master’s programme. This new Extended programme runs for full semester and will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of business English, advanced study skills and critical thinking. With this new programme you will gain all the skills you need to successfully transition to a Masters-level programme and make your career aspirations a reality.
- Applicants will be given 1 CAS letter to cover the duration of the programme
- Fees for the complete programme is 16225 GBP.
- Minimum Deposit 10000 GBP
- Entry Requirements- Bachelor’s degree with any % ( 1st Class, 2nd Class and 3rd Class) and IELTS score of 6.0 (B2- All components at 5.5) or PTE 56 with no band below 51.
- No waiver on state board English- All applicants must have a SELT
- Applicants with above 70 in Class 12 English- CBSE and ISCE acceptable for waiver
- No spouse cases from Punjab and Haryana
- Maximum gap from last studies- 4 years (Pass out 2017)
- MSc IBM applicants to have a relevant background in Commerce, economics, or Business
- List of courses
The Claude Littner Business School
MSc Digital Marketing MSc Finance and Accounting MSc Finance and Risk Management MSc International Business Management MBA Masters in Business Administration
School of Computing & Engineering
MSc Applied Project Management MSc Civil and Environmental Engineering MSc Construction Project Management MSc Cyber Security MSc Digital Audio Engineering MSc Health Informatics MSc Information Systems MSc Software Engineering
London Geller College of Hospitality & Tourism
MA Food Business Management MA International Tourism and Aviation Management MA Luxury Hospitality Management