Greetings from Leeds Beckett University!
We are happy to share below with you the CAS Process for LBU for our September 2021 intake.
The CAS process – submission and review of documents for the issuance of the CAS letter will be 6 months prior to the start date of the courses.
This will start with immediate effect!
This is advantageous for the students because:
- Students can apply for their visa sooner (earlier CAS process started only 3 months before the course start date)
- Gives students ample time to apply for CAS and then apply for visa.
- Students can save – students don’t have to apply for priority visas and leave travel to last minute.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CAS:
- 50% of the reduced tuition fee deposit along with the TT receipt for confirming the payment.
Note: Students who pay course fees in full only need to show
maintenance which is £9,207 (£1,023 for 9 months) and students who
pay 50% of course fees – need to show £9,207 + remaining tuition fees
- CAS Documents – attached is a document which gives an overview of the process and the documents required.
- All CAS documents to be shared with Tanvi Tewari, Operations Manager on [email protected]
Thank you for continuous support and do reach out to us for any clarifications you may have.