Greetings from Teesside University !!
Please see below the admissions and compliance deadlines for September 21 entry.
1) LAST DATE TO SUBMIT APPLICATIONS – 25th JUNE 2021
2) LAST DATE TO MEET OFFER CONDITIONS – 23rd JULY 2021
3) LAST DATE TO MAKE TUITION FEE PAYMENTS –18TH JULY 2021 via Bank Transfer or third-party transfer. 27th JULY 2021 : If the students are paying the tuition fee through the mode of Debit and Credit Card.
4)LAST DATE TO SUBMIT FINANCIAL DOCS and MQ SURVEY FOR CAS – 2nd AUG 2021
5) LAST DATE FOR CAS ISSUANCE – 4th SEPTEMBER 2021.
6) WELCOME WEEKEND : 18th SEPTEMBER 2021
7) START of TERM : 20th SEPTEMBER 2021
To Expedite the CAS process, we request you all to make sure that the students who have paid their deposit please get their Confirmation of Offer(UF) ASAP so that the CAS can be issued immediately.
The steps to reach to the UF (unconditional) stage
1) UKVI consent form to be submitted
2) Mandatory Questionnaire to be submitted*
3) Deposit paid
4) Skype interview to be cleared if there is a condition on your offer letter
5) final transcripts along with provisional of passing certificates
(MANDATORY QUESTIONNAIRE-It is an important document and students could get refused if they don’t write clearly and in detail. So do take a look at them before they send them to us. However, ensure that they are not copied and it is the students own document. It is easy to pick up the copied ones and they will not be accepted.)
Once the above checks been done the admissions team you generate the UF letter and thereafter It will reach to the CAS stage whereas compliance will look at your financial documents and complete the maintenance checks and send a CAS for approval to the senior management team.
Please ensure that you submit all the docs before the deadline, NO Delays will be permitted after that.
Feel free to ask anything if you have any queries.