To Request for CAS 1. An unconditional offer for your course (has to accepted) UF.
2. Pay the minimum deposit of £4,000 towards your fees.
You will be invited to apply for your CAS via the online Applicant Portal:
- Student will receive Complete Visa Check Task
- After completing the above student will receive CAS Check Task where student can upload all documents financial & academic in the portal
- Once CAS is request student should receive CAS within 7 working days
Documents required: upload all your financial & academic documents to request for CAS.
- Financial documents: Financial statement showing funds held for 28 days – one year of living cost (£12,006) plus remaining tuition fees after deposit paid
- Academic documents: All transcripts (not the online copies) and provisional degree
- Other documents: If student is showing funds in parents accounts, then birth certificate with your name and your parents name on it is required. Also, student’s passport needs to be valid.
The deposit will only be refunded if one of the following applies:
- Visa application is refused
- Student is not eligible for the course because of non-achievement of required grades.
- Student decide to withdraw from course within 14 calendar days of enrolment
For more details check here https://www.westminster.ac.uk/study/fees-and-funding/fees/paying-your-fees/international-student-deposits