Please forward this useful update to all counsellors in your office
Greetings from Oxford Brookes University,
Our MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation is an inspiring and exciting course, perfect for students that are looking to set up their own business (entrepreneurs) or looking for a career in an already established organisation (intrapreneurs).
Why study MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation at Oxford Brookes University?
- Develop key employability skills such as flexibility, agility and resilience; essential in a rapidly changing business world.
- Benefit from teaching staff who are passionate about entrepreneurship and innovation education and who have extensive experience within the world of business and academia.
- You’ll study with a truly international cohort.
- Tailor your studies to your individual interests and aspirations.
- Graduate with highly relevant knowledge as well as practical experiences on how to be/act entrepreneurial and innovative whether in large organisations, SMEs or family businesses.
- Your knowledge will help you set up your own business, carry through a business idea, or develop an existing business innovatively. You will also be equipped with knowledge and skills to act as an intrapreneur in your current organisation or lead innovative projects in larger organisations.
What an Oxford Brookes Business School master’s graduate says:
“The opportunity to share your opinion with other people and look at a subject from different angles is beautiful. The fact that we are international also makes this very special. The knowledge, the experience, the international environment – it gives a good advantage and will definitely help me with my career in the future.” Anna Bezuglaya, graduate