Trust you and your family are keeping safe. The current times have been challenging for all of us, but I am confident that we will be out of it soon and will pull through it together.
I appreciate your continuous support and anticipate receiving the same for the coming intakes. In light of a recent UKVI visit and advice on additional compliance measures we have updated the same for a few regions from India have been highlighted as High-Risk. This is to ensure that we never compromise on the quality and our principals of recruitment are streamlined in a way where compliance is paramount, and the University’s license is never at risk.
The High-Risk Regions from India that are identified by the UKVI are Punjab & Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana and Tamil Nadu. Important changes we need to keep in mind henceforth are as follows:
- MOI from these regions (Punjab & Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana and Tamil Nadu) to be discontinued. Students will be required to take an approved English test as mentioned on our website here. Please note that we also have our own Internal Online English test that the student can take to meet the English Language criteria.
- Please note that the MOI will be accepted for all the other regions except those mentioned above.
- Continuing from the previous practice, every student is required to clear the Pre-CAS interview before proceeding with the deposit payment.
- We will accept Fixed Deposits to meet the financial requirement for CAS, however the funds must be maintained for a minimum consecutive period of 3 months and above. For all the other financial documents the process remains the same.
- Applicants from High-Risk region are required to provide us with financial documents confirming the family’s financial circumstances at the time of CAS request. This could be by way of salary slips, income tax returns or a Net worth certificate from the Chartered Accountant.
- For the region of Gujarat for the September 2021 intake, a maximum of 15 CASs will be issued and upon visa approval of which another batch will be opened up.
I am delighted to share with you that an Early Bird Discounts of £500 is available to all students who pay their deposit before 31st May 2021. Please note the discount will be given in addition to the scholarship that the student will receive. The minimum deposit to avail the Early bird Discount will be £1000 and adjusted with the balance deposit required at the time of CAS request. I have another good news to share with you that the University has introduced a special LLM scholarship of £5000 for all LLM applicants applying for the September 2021 intake.
Kindly be advised that the course start date for the September 2021 has been announced as 20th September 2021 and CASs will be issued from 17th May 2021 onwards. We encourage all students to apply well in advance to secure their visa and make appropriate travel arrangements well in time.
Finally, I am attaching the updated process flow for your ready reference. We will review the changes on a regular basis and will keep you appraised with any further updates. We are actively recruiting for the September 2021 and looking forward to receiving glorious numbers from you for the intake. For us to gear towards achieving this, I need your full cooperation and in return, I assure you the best support possible from me.
Please feel free to reach out for any queries or clarification.
Stay Safe and Get Vaccinated!