ACADEMIC WRITING TASK 1
In Academic Writing Task 1, you could be asked to describe a bar chart. The opening paragraph to this description should include:
- Type of table or chart
- Kind of information presented
- The date (s)
- The place (s)
- The units of measurement (s)
Review the bar chart and try to identify the errors in the following opening paragraphs of the report.
- The bar chart depicts the number of foreign students studying in India from Ireland, France, Italy and Australia.
- The chart below shows the proportion of Foreign students in India from Ireland, France, Italy, Australia studying in the year 2004 and 2012.
- The bar graph shows the percentage of students in India who are from 4 different countries namely Ireland, France, Italy and Australia in the year 2004 and 2012.
- The Chart illustrates the details of the foreign students in India who are from 4 different countries Ireland, France, Italy and Australia.
- Years and units of measurements not mentioned
- Type of chart missing
- No information missing
- Years not mentioned