MBA is one of the most attractive career choices among the national and international students, as post completing the course from a recognised college or university students can explore endless career options in the business world. Millions of Indian students appear in the entrance exam to get admission in topmost business schools but sadly only some students are able to score high in the exam allowing them to do MBA in India. The growing competition among the students to seek admission in the top colleges in the country has made MBA in India a daunting task. This has motivated students study MBA abroad. MBA in UK for Indian students has become one of the top choices because of many advantages students get in the UK.
MBA in UK for Indian Students
MBA abroad is a good decision but it is necessary to choose the right country known to provide high-quality education and engaging environment for studies. For students not interested in wasting a valuable year MBA in UK for Indian students is a good decision. The country has emerged as one of the most preferred destinations for the professional courses like Master in Business Administration. Applicants are free to choose the specialisation from hundreds of the choices made available by the top-ranked educational institutions located in the different part of the United Kingdom.
There are many opportunities available for Indian students after completing an MBA in the UK. The wider opportunities and many other advantages have motivated students and working professionals to do the specialised studies in the United Kingdom. MBA in UK for Indian students have brought good benefit to students completing the chosen course successfully.
For Indian students MBA from the UK has become the top choice. The top-quality education, access to modern amenities, location advantage, good transport connectivity, on-campus facilities like modern library, state-of-the-art-infrastructure, 24×7 internet, security, accommodation, dedicated international student support, and speedy admission process are the key attraction for most of the Indian students pursuing MBA in the UK. The United Kingdom is surely among the top MBA destinations for Indian and international students while other countries including US, Europe, Singapore, Australia, etc. are also considered by students while pursuing MBA abroad. We at Study Smart provide complete documentation and admission support to students looking to study MBA in the UK.
Best Universities/Schools for MBA in UK for Indian Students
The UK is the home to the top-ranked universities, colleges, and business schools. Students have a great option to choose for the professional studies.
The list of some of the best universities offering MBA in UK is mentioned below:
- London Business School
- Booth School of Business, The University of Chicago
- Said School of Business, University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge, Judge Business School
- Imperial College Business School, Imperial College London
- Warwick Business School, University of Warwick
- Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester
- University of Edinburgh Business School
- The Business School, CITY, University of London
- Durham University Business School, Durham University
- Aston Business School, Aston University
- Nottingham University Business School, Nottingham Trent University
- Bath School of Management, University of Bath
- Brunel Business School, Brunel University London
- Exeter Business School, University of Exeter
- Adam Smith School of Economics and Finance, University of Glasgow
Why MBA in UK for Indian Students?
Certainly, the United Kingdom is one of the world’s leading economies and the universities established there mainly focus on delivering the right skills and knowledge to the learners.
Along with decent packages and a great job opportunity, the graduates get appointed by top companies like Accenture, Deloitte, IBM, etc.
When it’s about the advantages of studying in the UK for higher education, there are several benefits attached to it, out of which a few are mentioned below:
- Enhanced Management Skills – The MBA syllabus designed at the UK universities focuses mainly on enhancing the leadership and critical skills of the students. Special focus is laid on establishing connections, establishing contacts, practical knowledge, internships, and much more.
- Shorter Duration – The majority of the MBA programs offered by the UK universities are one-year programs excluding a few cores management courses. These MBA courses help students get access to quality education, international exposure, and much more within a quick span of time.
- Networking – MBA students get a chance to meet and interact with alumni that boost their networking skills. One of the biggest benefits of doing an MBA degree in the UK is that the students get a chance to meet the leading industry experts and professionals at various conferences, seminars, etc.
- Attractive Salary –The reason for doing an MBA in UK for Indian students is a decent higher salary. The graduates can get a decent start and can earn name and fame for themselves by working in renowned companies.
- Scholarships –Pursuing an MBA degree in a foreign country is not an easy task, as the cost of pursuing it is relatively higher. But the deserving students get financial aid. There are many universities in the UK offering scholarships to help and encourage international students’ study in the UK. You can contact Study Smart Overseas Education for more information on scholarship programmes.
Global Experience and Exposure
Doing MBA in UK for Indian students provides them with the global experience and exposure that boost their learning and understanding of the subject. While pursuing MBA from India, the students don’t get international exposure and experience which is needed during the course. But this kind of vast learning experience will come automatically when the students plan to do MBA from a recognized international university. While doing MBA from the UK, much focus is given on practical training as well along with giving a chance to the students to interact with experienced peers from diverse industries working in a variety of roles.
Check out the list of a few of the best and top-rated MBA specializations that aspirants can choose while doing MBA in UK:
- Quality Management
- Sports Management
- International Business
- Human Resource Management
- Digital Marketing
- Data Science
- Project Management
- Retail Management
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Fashion Designing
- Foreign Trade
- Hotel Management
- Healthcare Management
Post completion of MBA course, the graduates can take up a managerial role at different departments within the organization.
Some of the kinds of roles that MBA graduates can opt for post completing their studies include:
- Finance Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Advertising Sales Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Operations Manager
- Product Manager
- Data Analytics Manager
- NGO Manager
- Project Manager
- Telecom Manager
- Transport & Logistics Manager
- Infrastructure Manager
- International Business Manager
- Risk Manager
- Energy & Environment Manager
- Import & Export Manager
At present MBA is one of the most sought-after courses designed to cater to the growing demand of professionals in the business sector. With main subjects like Accounting, Economics, Marketing, HR, etc. MBA course help students to become experts in all the spheres of life. The students who want to pursue their career in the business world by doing MBA can explore endless opportunities internationally. The degree offered at the international institutes and colleges is valid globally and the students can start their career in a more flourishing way. Doing MBA in UK for Indian students allows the graduates to have excellent education quality and best of the faculties along with learning the best business practices that matches the international standard.
So in case you have dreams of studying in a top business school abroad and your work experience and credentials is excellent, then you can surely move ahead with your MBA. For more information on MBA in UK for Indian Students and kinds of opportunities available, contact Study Smart Overseas Education.