Malaysia has grown tremendously and has experienced a steady economic as well as social growth over the years. While Malaysia is not as big as the leading education leaders in APAC, it is heavily investing in the education sector to attract International students to its shores and increase its higher base. The Malaysian goveranment has ambitious plans to make Malaysia the 6th Largest education exporter in the world by the year 2020 with its current 11th position among largest educational hubs around the world,with some universities in Malaysia gaining really fast on the global ranking scales. Malaysia’s most crucial investment in higher education is the new EduCity Iskandar development located in South City. To study in Malaysia is a preferred choice amongst Asian students due to proximity from their parent countries and also the affordability of courses in Malaysia. Currently Malaysia is home to over 90,000 international students from 100 different countries.
Many American and British Universities have their campuses in Malaysia for Malaysian as well as foreign students who wish to study in Malaysia at a lower cost of education. Besides this, Malaysia has a lot of its own universities based in & around its Capital city of Kuala Lumpur, embracing the tallest skyscrapers in south East Asia, the remarkable Petronas Towers.
Study Smart offers you a wide range of course options when you plan to study at Malaysian universities. We are one of the few Malaysian education consultants in Delhi and Pune to be offering consultancy regarding universities there.
- Value for Money – Excellent education is available at universities in Malaysia, at a much affordable cost compared to American or European counterparts. Studying in Malaysia is much closer to Home for Indian Students.
- With many western and European universities opening their offshore campuses here and also the increasing number of affiliate programs, you can get a UK or US degree by studying in Malaysia.
- UK, US, Australian and Canadian University offer Transfer Programs here, thus allowing you to experience multi-national curriculum and experiences during the same program.
- The people of Malaysia are multi-cultured, warm and friendly, who go out of their way to take care of the foreign visitors to their beautiful nation.
- Beautiful Tourist places to visit in Malaysia itself provide many an opportunities for travel and leisure.
As mentioned earlier, one of the core reasons for studying in Malaysia is its relatively low cost & minimal living expense as compared to the US or Europe. This is not the only reason why one should study in Malaysia. Malaysia is one of the most scenic and extravagant country offering a diverse culture which makes your experience truly an international one. It also provides enthralling and scenic beaches and islands for that one off time you wish to hang up your boots and relax.
A Malaysian University provides you the home-away-from-home experience, providing you the best of education opportunities at the same time.
Part-time Job Prospects
Iskandar Malaysia, the hottest & biggest development project of Malaysia has opened up a lot of Job opportunities in various sectors. Iskandar Malaysia is magnetizing world-class talent to follow their desired career prospects. It is the biggest gift to students studying in Malaysia.
All international students studying at public or private higher educational institutions are permitted to work part-time for a maximum of 20 hours per week and full time during semester breaks. Many online forums and educational institutes also provide job opportunities available to you. Universities in Malaysia also help students obtain part-time work.